About Me
Welcome, my name is Courtney! You've entered my sanctuary for various rants and personal growth chats. Please, grab yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and stay for a while. Make sure you say hello while you're at it, I don't bite(:
Popular Posts
-
1. Because no one can change the past Whatever mistakes I made are made. I can do nothing at this point to change them, so why should I b...
-
My parents have never been the spontaneous types. Everything we do as a family has to be thought out and planned ahead of time (a little iro...
-
"You're single, what do you know?" A lot honey. A lot. You see, I've had the pleasure of watching my friends a...
-
I am a pretty chill person most of the time. Not too much gets under my skin... except these things right here: 1. Sharing Food If yo...
-
I recently ran into a childhood friend and lets just say this brief reunion has marked me in a way I wasn't expecting. I have kn...
-
It feels good to have a place to regather my thoughts. Reflect. Progress. I missed this place. Don't worry, I won't bore you to de...
-
Religion : the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. If you've been reading my ...
-
It's 5:39 am. I am high off of two coffee's, a few pitbull songs, and at this point, the thought of getting to watch the sunrise...
-
Prepare for a much-needed rant. I am going to try to make this as readable as I possibly can by breaking up my paragraphs a bit. I doubt t...
-
I wish I didn't, but I have moments when I just can't fight the urge. Comparison. I get trapped in the game often. She has thi...

0 comments:
Post a Comment